90 Miles From Tyranny : Twitter Removes Michelle Malkin Anti-Censorship Video From Platform Immediately After Trump Retweet

infinite scrolling

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Twitter Removes Michelle Malkin Anti-Censorship Video From Platform Immediately After Trump Retweet





Twitter immediately proved Malkin and Trump correct.

President Donald Trump re-tweeted a video from right-wing pundit Michelle Malkin on Saturday morning, and the video was immediately censored and removed by Twitter to prevent the anti-censorship message from going viral.

The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google. The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation. Stay tuned, and send names & events. Thank you Michelle! https://twitter.com/af_clips/status/1261331113102004226 
52.7K people are talking about this

Malkin called out Twitter as a result of their blatant censorship campaign:



The clip was from Malkin’s appearance at the America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC), which was held concurrently with the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in February.

Malkin has been blacklisted from Conservative Inc. groups such as CPAC for speaking out on issues like immigration and demographics that corporate-bought “conservatives” would rather sweep under the rug.

“And I have to say that these days I’m not merely worried about my ability to do that and my fellow patriots to be able to do that,” Malkin said, referring to being able to freely communicate on social media platforms.

“I’m terrified. I’ve witnessed friends and allies stripped of their platforms and their reputations and their voices. Some can no longer communicate on social media. When I planted my little flag in the social media world on the internet almost 20 years ago, I never thought that I’d have to wake up one day and wonder if my entire website was going to be unplugged because of an opinion I expressed,” she added.

The Twitter user @af_clips has re-posted the video of Malkin’s speech after Twitter egregiously censored the post:


Read More HERE

1 comment:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

When a President sends his FCC to investigate, things can happen. Little nerds will find out they aren't as powerful as they think.