90 Miles From Tyranny : Our Dishonest, leftist media Has Lost Control Of The Narrative...

infinite scrolling

Monday, August 31, 2020

Our Dishonest, leftist media Has Lost Control Of The Narrative...



Black Lives Matter Has Fallen Out Of Favor, They Now Call Them "Racial Justice Protesters", Who Could Be Against "Racial Justice?" They Use Language As A Deceitful Weapon. 

Because They Have Lost The Narrative, And The Polls Are Informing Them, They Are Beginning To Speak Out Against The Violent Rioters, So It Wull Be leftist Democrat Vs. Leftist Democrat.  What A Klown Show.

4 comments:

Bobo the Hobo said...

I’m not sure the Dems can get their voters back this time. I told my husband I believe California might just go red this year.

DOB said...

A red California would restore my faith in American humanity.

kansas68 said...

Please dear Lord tell me that’s not photoshopped

Bigus Macus said...

Forgive me for I have sinned. In the last century I was a Democrat.