90 Miles From Tyranny : God, I feel like hell tonight

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

God, I feel like hell tonight


















God, I feel like hell tonight
Tears of rage I cannot fight
I'd be the last to help you understand
Are you strong enough to be my man, my man?

Nothing's true and nothing's right
So let me be alone tonight
Cause you can't change the way I am
Are you strong enough to be my man?

Lie to me
I promise I'll believe
Lie to me


But please don't leave, don't leave



Thank You Sir.

5 comments:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

I feel so frigging empty at the moment. The Man is out of the big house. I cannot watch any news; I refuse to watch anything tomorrow to do with the "inauguration". It is a physical nausea when I see their smirking faces. I will have to get past this I know, but for now, the wound is so raw. Greatness has left the White House replaced by vermin not worthy of scraping the muck off his boots.

edutcher said...

No sweat.

This is only temporary.

Jack said...

Amen

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

Except Crow is a commie bitch.

MMinWA said...

Temporary like the rest of my life?