90 Miles From Tyranny : Leaked Documents: Defense Contractor Raytheon Pushing Extreme Critical Race Theory Re-education On Employees

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Leaked Documents: Defense Contractor Raytheon Pushing Extreme Critical Race Theory Re-education On Employees



“The program is centered on “intersectionality,” a core component of critical race theory that divides the world into competing identity groups”

Internal documents obtained by activist Christopher Rufo show that behemoth U.S. defense contractor Raytheon is pushing a program of extreme Critical Race Theory re-education on its employees, with white workers being told to check their “privilege,” dismiss the notion of “equality,” and support the leftist move to “defund the police.”

The Daily Caller reports on Rufo’s findings, noting that Raytheon CEO Greg Hayes is behind the program which is dubbed the “Stronger Together” campaign.

The documents reveal that the program directs employees on “becoming an anti-racist today,” and includes a “corporate diversity” pledge that employees are asked to sign.


Rufo’s findings add to the litany of...




Read More HERE


4 comments:

boron said...

I was brought up to believe that in the United States of America I was innocent until proven guilty. Now it appears as though I must beg forgiveness for sins I committed whether I was aware that I had committed them or not. As I understand the complaint, it appears that just by existing on the face of the Earth as a person of non-color, I committed a grievous sin for which I must be punished.
Something has gone awry.

JD said...

evidence items #1 through 35 of the class action law suit of "creating a hostile working environment"

P n E said...

The Marxists are everywhere and I mean everywhere. Prepare accordingly.

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

We will see more of this, it is probably in their goober mint contracts.