90 Miles From Tyranny : A True Southern Gentleman For All Eternity....

infinite scrolling

Thursday, September 9, 2021

A True Southern Gentleman For All Eternity....


Mama told me when I was young
Come sit beside me my only son
And listen closely to what I say
And if you do this it'll help you
some sunny day. Oh Yah!

Oh take your time don't live too fast
troubles will come and they will pass
Go find a woman and you'll find love
And don't forget son there is someone up above

And be a simple kind of man
Oh be something you love and understand
Baby be a simple kind of man
Oh won't you do this for me son if you can?

Forget your lust, for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul
And you can do this Oh baby if you try
All that I want for you my son is to be satisfied
 

1 comment:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

As a Canadian I have taken the hatred directed towards one of my distant ancestors to task for doing his duty!