90 Miles From Tyranny : This ain't no disco, It ain't no country club either, This is LA!

infinite scrolling

Saturday, September 11, 2021

This ain't no disco, It ain't no country club either, This is LA!

Thanks Gavin Newsome, This Is Los Angeles (LA)...


Hit it!This ain't no disco
It ain't no country club either
This is LA!

"All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die,"
Says the man next to me out of nowhere
It's apropos of nothing
He says his name is William, but I'm sure
He's Bill or Billy or Mac or Buddy
And he's plain ugly to me, and I wonder if
He's ever had a day of fun in his whole life

5 comments:

Jim22 said...

Isn't Ms. Crow the person who stated that no one needed more than one square of toilet paper to wipe themself? 'Stupid is as stupid does'.

Tewshooz said...

Those thugs would have been dead meat where I live. Everyone is armed; especially the ladies.

Handy Handsome said...

Impressed that they were masked up.

edutcher said...

Until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard.

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

No situational awareness in surroundings or where they sat. Meh, deserved it.