90 Miles From Tyranny : The 90 Miles Mystery Box: Episode #1479

infinite scrolling

Friday, September 17, 2021

The 90 Miles Mystery Box: Episode #1479


You have come across a mystery box. But what is inside? 
It could be literally anything from the serene to the horrific, 
from the beautiful to the repugnant, 
from the mysterious to the familiar.

If you decide to open it, you could be disappointed, 
you could be inspired, you could be appalled. 

This is not for the faint of heart or the easily offended. 
You have been warned.
Welcome Adventurer, To The Mystery Box!


Miscellaneous 

serenity







Beauty





Need More Box?



That's all for now folks!

3 comments:

Doom said...

Rarely would I like to see the flag at half mast. There... are exceptions.

TVMA Doc said...

I had a similar thing happen while flying during grad school. I had a layover in LA while flying from DC to the SF Bay area. We had a long delay so I started talking to a guy on the same plane. He found out that I attended San Jose State University-and before even asking which years I attended he asks, "Do you know Geoff Foster?"

I was just about to say, "Do you realize that SJSU graduates over 10k students per year and you didn't even ask when I attended when I heard the name of one of my best friends from high school who also attended SJSU..."Why yes, I do!"

Birdchaser said...

That young gal with the headlights on is marvelous. Of course she's taken.