90 Miles From Tyranny : BREAKING: Two Healthcare Insiders at Aegis Living Blow Whistle on Alleged Elder Abuse and Medical Fraud ... ‘Aegis Living is Grossly Taking Advantage of Severely Vulnerable Adults’ ... ‘Signature Had Been Forged Multiple Times’

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

BREAKING: Two Healthcare Insiders at Aegis Living Blow Whistle on Alleged Elder Abuse and Medical Fraud ... ‘Aegis Living is Grossly Taking Advantage of Severely Vulnerable Adults’ ... ‘Signature Had Been Forged Multiple Times’

  • Cassandra Renner, Aegis Living Insider: “I came to Project Veritas because I believe that Aegis Living is grossly taking advantage of severely vulnerable adults through fraud on care plans.”
  • Renner: “I had overheard a chemical restraint being given to one of the residents I worked with in order to get her to take the COVID vaccine…They had given her a PRN, like Xanax, and they were successful after giving her the PRN in order to get her to take the COVID vaccine. The resident was lied to about what shot she was receiving. She was told that it was the flu shot… She's no longer with us and in her last moments of life, she had to have her dignity removed.”
  • Renner: “I don't think that the neglect is coming directly from the care managers, as much as it is coming from the facility making the choice to be short-staffed.”
  • Renner: “We can probably, on a good day, get about 50% of what these people are paying for done.”
  • Renner: “In the past I had not signed for certain things that I knew I hadn't completed, and I was told by the ACD [Associate Care Director] who had told me to sign them, that I needed to just sign them anyways. Even if I hadn't completed the task…I noticed the other day, or like a little bit ago that one of my signatures looks like it wasn't mine.”
  • Renner: “I had found out that my signature had been forged multiple times. Someone signed for me to claim that I had completed a service that I specifically did not sign because it was not completed.”
  • Jonathan Schlect, Aegis Living Insider: “I was told by the care director, Jen, if I didn't [forge signatures], I would be out of compliance with my job and not following her direction, and I'd be written up.”
  • Schlect: “Adam, who was another ACD replies back [in the group text], ‘Falsify documents. It will pay off.’”
  • Margie Massa, Associate Care Director, Aegis Living: “If there’s not a signature there then that means you didn’t do the service. If I knew who worked that day, then I might jot in an initial because I'm kind of saving their asses too. You know?”
  • Averi Robinson, Associate Care Director, Aegis Living: “The people we do have are there [at Aegis Living] because we need a heartbeat and not because they're actually capable caregivers…They [Aegis Living] literally cannot afford to fire any of us. If we have anything, it’s job security.”

[ISSAQUAH, Wash. – Sept. 14, 2021] Project Veritas released a new video today that features two healthcare insiders blowing the whistle on their employer, Aegis Living, for engaging in alleged elder abuse and medical fraud.

Cassandra Renner, who worked as a Medical Technician at Aegis Living, said she came forward because she could no longer bear the corruption in her workplace.

“I came to Project Veritas because I believe that Aegis Living is grossly taking advantage of severely vulnerable adults through fraud on...




Read More HERE

No comments: