90 Miles From Tyranny : Making America Great Again:

infinite scrolling

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Making America Great Again:

 

`Cause I live and breathe this Philadelphia freedom
From the day that I was born I've waved the flag
Philadelphia freedom took me knee-high to a man
Yeah gave me peace of mind my daddy never had

Oh Philadelphia freedom shine on me, I love you
Shine a light through the eyes of the ones left behind
Shine a light shine a light
Shine a light won't you shine a light

Philadelphia freedom I love you, yes I do


4 comments:

Doom said...

I don't know. At this point, I suspect made in America is done by illegal immigrants. And the quality has certainly been lacking, while they jack the prices in spite of it being sweatshops. Not so sure about that anymore.

clayusmcret said...

This would be appropriate here:

Break Your Chinese Shopping Habit for 2022: Here's How

https://pjmedia.com/columns/athena-thorne/2021/12/30/break-your-chinese-shopping-habit-for-2022-heres-how-n1545449

Drew458 said...

Isn't it great how we all knew Elton was straight back in those days, even though he put out albums with blatantly gay innuendo titles like "brown dirt cowboy"? We never even saw the lines to read between. Nobody believed it about Liberace or George Michaels either. So young, so naive.

And now that everybody knows, nobody cares anymore. What a difference 4 or 5 decades makes.

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

Rosie the Riveter is still alive and well. She lives in Tulsa OK, worked at the Douglas aircraft plant back in the day.