90 Miles From Tyranny : Running Against The Wind Of Government Tyranny...

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Running Against The Wind Of Government Tyranny...


Against the wind
We were runnin' against the wind
We were young and strong, we were runnin'
Against the wind

And the years rolled slowly past
And I found myself alone
Surrounded by strangers I thought were my friends
I found myself further and further from my home
And I guess I lost my way
There were oh so many roads
I was living to run and running to live
Never worried about paying or even how much I owed
 



More Voltaire:

2 comments:

Son of Reep said...

Wish I didn’t know now
what I didn’t know then

clayusmcret said...

When my wife-to-be was stationed at Barksdale AFB I went down to visit and we went to see Bob Segar in concert there in Shreveport. 1978. What a bodacious concert. BTW, she's still the better half in my life.