90 Miles From Tyranny : The 90 Miles Mystery Box: Episode #1960

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

The 90 Miles Mystery Box: Episode #1960


You have come across a mystery box. But what is inside? 
It could be literally anything from the serene to the horrific, 
from the beautiful to the repugnant, 
from the mysterious to the familiar.

If you decide to open it, you could be disappointed, 
you could be inspired, you could be appalled. 

This is not for the faint of heart or the easily offended. 
You have been warned.
Welcome Adventurer, To The Mystery Box!
Miscellaneous

serenity






Beauty





Need More Box?


That's all for now folks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Mom says I carried my pocketknife to school every day from second grade to junior high.
We used to play mumbly peg and other such games in the playground at recess.

Anonymous said...

I have carried a pocket knife every day for 65 years. Wouldn't ever leave home without it. As a kid we all had knives and in my neighborhood in NYC if you got in a fight and lost you had to give up your pocket knife if it was on you during the fight. All the kids would use their pocket knives during science class or at other times to sharpen a pencil in class. No one thought anything of it.

Anonymous said...

Not sure that's what they meant when they said, "Crack the door and let a little air in."

MMinWA said...

"I want candy"?

Hell girl, you're sitting on the candy store.

Birdchaser said...

I've carried the same Buck 703 since they came out, late 70s I think.

m9777 said...

Sodbuster.