90 Miles From Tyranny : Don't Let Valentine's Day Be A Missed Steak!

infinite scrolling

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Don't Let Valentine's Day Be A Missed Steak!


Don't Eat Steak?
This is For You:

I hope you choke on a vegan pizza while crying over a lady gaga song.....

Vegetarian Thanksgiving

Nut Job Vegans Make Website And Threaten Ex-Vegans Tempted By The Fruit Of Another Piece Of Bacon

I hope you choke on a vegan pizza while crying over a lady gaga song.....

Please do not View this Post unless you are a Vegan

Anne Hathaway's Descent Into Madness

Study: Vegetarians Less Healthy, Lower Quality Of Life Than Meat-Eaters

Don't Make A Missedsteak...

2 comments:

millerized said...

They have pills for that 'boneless' part...

mountain boy said...

I had a girlfriend who told me a thanksgiving story about getting a giant huge lump of tofu, shaping it into a turkey shape and baking it for Thanksgiving. They invited a bunch of fellow vegans over, they even put those little paper thingy's on the legs to spruce up the meal. She broke up with me because I was laying on the floor laughing so hard. It was ok, it took me about 20 minutes to get over her. (Filed under: The dumb things you do to get laid.)